In 1919, Anton and Ernst Keller gave the enterprise its name. In the fifties, the company ventured into new technological territory by taking up cold extrusion manufacture. Other pioneering achievements, such as processing lightweight structural materials, bear testimony to the company’s innovative capabilities. At A. + E. Keller Kaltumformtechnik, specialist knowledge of chipping and of non-chipping manufacturing technologies is ideally combined.